West Of Scotland Regional Equality Council
Project Name: E-POW – Equality – Performance Observed in the Workplace.
Main Project Activities Delivered
Consultation and Training delivered to enable
- Private sector employers having an increased awareness on equalities and anti-discriminatory practice.
- Private sector employers having in depth support on embedding equalities and anti-discriminatory practices.
- General understanding of cultural diversity, unconscious bias and positive action.
Resources and support available/ developed
Be-spoke training materials on
- Identifying discrimination, inequalities and unconscious bias within the workplace.
- Equality Act 2010
- Mainstreaming and embedding equalities within the workplace.
- Staff and community engagement
- Positive action
- Celebrating cultural diversity within the workplace.
Added to this we have combined resource materials from different specialist areas such as EHRC which can be pass on as additional information.