*This Fund is now closed*
Impact Funding Partners are delighted to be managing the Wellbeing for Longer in Glasgow Festive Fund 2019 on behalf of Glasgow Health and Social Care Partnership (GHSCP).
GHSCP has made available £56,000 to local organisations, to enable them to support people who may be isolated over the festive period. The fund is available to organisations currently supporting the residents of Glasgow City. Organisations must be currently delivering a service to, or have previously worked with the intended beneficiary group(s).
Priority will be given to organisations working with individuals most at risk of social isolation and loneliness. For example, older people, carers, minority ethnic people, disabled people, homeless people, lone parents, adults with additional support needs and people with long term health conditions.
Eligible activities must take place between 9th December 2019 and the 10th January 2020. The activities funded must be in addition to what you are already delivering, enabling you to reach and support more individuals at risk from social isolation over this period.
It is important that you read the Frequently Asked Questions before applying, as they contain information on the fund criteria, eligible and ineligible costs as well as other details relevant to your funding application. Ineligible costs include gifts, prizes, alcohol and activities for children under 16 years old.
Timescales for Fund
- The Fund opens on Monday 25th November 2019
- The Fund closes on Monday 16th December 2019
- Decisions will be issued on a rolling basis, so early applications are advised
- Eligible activities must take place between 9th December 2019 and 10th January 2020
- There are four tiers of funding available: £500, £1000, £1500 and £2000
- GHSCP are keen that as many people as possible at risk from isolation benefit from this additional funding. Organisations are encouraged to only apply for the amount of funding they will require for their activities, preventing any underspends. This will enable the available funds to be distributed more widely across Glasgow City.
Please refer to FAQs for eligible and ineligible costs.
If you have any questions or require further information about this fund, you can contact the Wellbeing team at email@example.com