Services to Businesses
Our Vision is for a fair inclusive society where communities thrive and people are engaged, connected and able to shape their own lives.
Impact Funding Partners believe that by working together we can support Scotland’s communities better.
Businesses are a great force for change and our role is to partner with businesses to help them engage with communities and achieve even greater social impact.
We worked with Edinburgh Napier University Business School to help businesses link their Corporate Social Responsibility activities to the real and emerging needs of Scotland’s communities. This has given us useful insight into what services we now offer businesses.
Our wide range of services include:
- Developing and managing bespoke grant funds on behalf companies to meet their responsible business aims
- Support for employee volunteering
- Assistance with developing impactful community benefit activities to help secure contracts
- Help with ways to diversify the workforce and promote equality and inclusion in the workplace
Support to engage with and have a meaningful impact in local communities.
Overview of Impact Funding Partners
Interested in working with us? Want t to find out more about what we can do for you?
Download our 'Services To Business' overview here full of information on our history, ours services, what we can do for you and the impact we can make.
One of Impact Funding Partner's unique ways of working is through Networking Clusters. The purpose of the networking clusters is to allow organisations within funds to form relationships, and thus increase collaborative working and partnerships. The cluster members work together to achieve common goals and explore solutions to issues. Membership of the cluster, and relationships formed within it, allow organisations to achieve greater reach, increase their capacity and develop expertise. As a collectives clusters inform and influence policy across many equality policy areas and themes.
What we do:
- Co-ordination of cluster programme
- Facilitation and chairing of discussions
- Support planning of meetings and agendas
- Identify and support key stakeholders to connect with groups
- Identify and share opportunities and resources at meetings and via the Knowledge Hub
- Connecting organisations across funded programmes
Evidenced Benefits of Clusters:
- Platform for experience and expertise to be shared and being part of a collective voice
- Organisations inform and influence Scottish Government Policy Makers and Public Services
- Policy is informed by hearing and understanding the lived experiences of people and communities
- Organisations collaborate and partnerships are established, new networks are developed
- Organisations share good practice, evidence and learning
- Organisations reach broader range of Third and Public Sector organisations