Winter Social Wellbeing Fund (Glasgow)
Fund now closed.
After receiving a high volume of applications we have now distributed the full amount of funding right across Glasgow. This means we have had to close the Fund early.
Impact Funding Partners are delighted to be managing the Winter Social Wellbeing Fund (Glasgow) on behalf of Glasgow Health and Social Care Partnership (GHSCP).
GHSCP has made funding available to local organisations, to enable them to support people who may be isolated over the winter months. The fund is available to organisations currently supporting the residents of Glasgow City.
Priority will be given to organisations working with individuals most at risk of social isolation and loneliness as well as those most impacted by coronavirus. For example, women, vulnerable young people (16+), older people, carers, minority ethnic people, disabled people, homeless people, lone parents, adults with additional support needs and people with long term health conditions.
Eligible activities must take place between 7th December 2020 and 31st March 2021. The activities funded must be in addition to what you are already delivering, enabling you to reach and support more individuals at risk from social isolation over this period.
It is important that you read the Frequently Asked Questions & Additional Information, which can be found below, before applying as they contain information on the fund criteria, eligible and ineligible costs as well as other details relevant to your funding application. Ineligible costs include alcohol and activities aimed at children under 16 years old.
Timescale For Fund
- The Fund opens on Wednesday 25th November 2020
- The Fund closes on Friday 29th January 2021
- Decisions will be issued on a rolling basis, so early applications are advised
- Eligible activities must take place between 7th December 2020 and 31st March 2021
Please note that we will be unable to make grant payments between the 17th December 2020 and the 6th January 2021
- There are six tiers of funding available: £500, £1000, £1500, £2000, £2500 and £3000
- GHSCP are keen that as many people as possible at risk from isolation benefit from this additional funding
- Organisations are encouraged to only apply for the amount of funding they will require for their activities, preventing any underspends. This will enable the available funds to be distributed more widely across Glasgow City
If you have any questions or require further information about this fund, you can contact the Wellbeing team at email@example.com
We recommend that you right click on the tabs below and select 'open link in new tab' so that you can view all documents at the same time.