Wellbeing for Longer in Glasgow Fund
Photo by Sally Jubb.
Impact Funding Partners manage this fund on behalf of the Glasgow Health and Social Care Partnership.
The Wellbeing for Longer in Glasgow Fund, worth approximately £500,000 per annum, funds 22 funded projects, and aims to support adult residents of Glasgow, most at risk of social isolation, to improve/sustain their health & wellbeing and to reduce isolation.
Funded projects will work with people most at risk because of at least one of the following:
- Personal characteristics – all protected characteristics such as disability and age or other barriers such as language and money
- Life transitions –including young people leaving home, bereavement, becoming a parent and retirement
- Health – including conditions which may limit your ability to leave the house or interact with others.
And will meet the following two outcomes:
- Address health inequalities and improve health
- Improve social inclusion, enabling residents who are isolated to be more connected.
Wellbeing for Longer in Glasgow Fund 2019-2021 is now closed for applications.