Social Isolation & Loneliness Fund
Impact Funding Partners are delighted to invite applications to the Social Isolation and Loneliness Fund 2021.
Funding of up to £1,500 will be available to organisations across Scotland to enable them to tackle social isolation, loneliness, wellbeing and the impact of Covid-19 on older people (aged 55yrs+). The total value of the fund is £54,000.
Eligible activities must take place between 24th May and 27th August 2021. The activities funded must be in addition to what you are already delivering, enabling you to reach and support more individuals at risk over this period.
It is important that you read the Frequently Asked Questions before applying, as they contain information on the fund criteria, eligible and ineligible costs as well as other details relevant to your funding application.
Timescales For Fund
- The fund opens for applications on 6th April 2021
- The closing date for applications is 30th April 2021
- Applicants will be informed of the decisions by 21st May 2021
- Eligible activities must take place between 24th May and 27th August 2021
- There are three tiers of funding available: £500, £1000, £1500
- We are keen that as many older people (55yrs+) as possible at risk from isolation, benefit from this funding so organisations are encouraged to only apply for the amount of funding they will require for their activities, preventing any underspends. This will enable the available funds to be distributed more widely across Scotland
If you have any questions or require further information about this fund, you can contact the team at SIALFenquiries@impactfundingpartners.com.