Family Friendly Working Scotland
Project Name: Navigate
Family Friendly Working Scotland (FFWS) worked with three businesses to develop a more flexible, family friendly approach to working. This was in the form of bespoke consultancy support and training
Main Project Activities Delivered
- Consultancy support for City Building, The Furniture Service and The Incremental Group to develop a more flexible working culture.
- Delivery of ‘close’ event with employers sharing experience and learning gained throughout the project with other business leaders in the Family Friendly Working Scotland network
Resources & Support Available/Developed
- Design, analysis and reporting of employee surveys for all three organisations.
- Development and delivery of workshop training sessions for business leaders, line managers and employees on how to implement flexible working in the organisation
- Development and launch of the MAP – digital health check tool enabling employers to measure and monitor flexibility within the workplace