Project Name: Spectrum
Enable Scotland was funded to work with private businesses to identify barriers to their recruitment and retention of disabled people and people from an ethnic minority background.
Main Project Activities Delivered:
- Interviews with private businesses to identify barriers
- Resource Toolkit for Employers to evaluate current position on Diversity and Inclusions
- Training delivered to staff at all levels of each business involved
Resources & Support Available/Developed
- Full self-analysis document available by emailing email@example.com
- Consultancy and assessment service available
A draft edition of the Enable Scotland self-analysis Inclusive Employment Manual which can be accessed here. This manual details the findings of Enable Scotland's research into proposed solutions to improve employment opportunities with inclusive workplaces. For a full copy of the manual, please contact Enable Scotland.