We believe that we always have greater impact when we work in partnership with organisations. Partners include our funders, businesses and donors and, of course, the organisations we support. If you would like to partner with an organisation committed to creating a fairer Scotland, we would love to hear from you.
Our Current Partners
- Scottish Government Third Sector Unit
- Scottish Government Equality, Inclusion & Rights
- Scottish Government Fair Work
- Scottish Government Primary Services Dental & Oral
- Glasgow Health & Social Care Partnership
- Community Enterprise
- Wren & Greyhound
Our Previous Partners
- Scottish Government Housing Regeneration & Welfare Directorate
- Scottish Government Healthcare Quality & Strategy Directorate Planning & Quality Division
- Scottish Government Public Bodies and Public Service Reform Division
- Scottish Government Criminal Justice Division
- Scottish Government Climate Change
- Glasgow City Council
- American Mothers
- Assist Social Capital
Impact Funding Partner's long history of supporting volunteering, through a wide range of organisations from small community groups to social enterprises and large national charities has been helping to build stronger communities in Scotland for many years. I welcome their new identity which reflects their ongoing commitment to supporting communities and delivering sustainable outcomes.
Aileen Campbell MSP
Cabinet Secretary for Communities & Local Government
Impact Funding Partners are a valued partner in our work with organisations working on equality and violence against women and girls. The support that they offer to organisations, working on our behalf, is focused on achieving change for individuals and communities who need it most, and an integral part of their new strategy.
Christina McKelvie MSP
Minister for Older People & Equalities